Fusion Hair Lounge is committed to protecting the privacy and security of your personal information. As a data controller we are responsible for how we hold and use this information and this privacy notice describes how we collect and use data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
This website may contain links to other websites and are provided for information purpose, we are not responsible for the content, reliability or the accuracy of any material they provide.
In collecting and processing your personal information, we will comply with the data protection law in force at the time. This requires that the personal information we hold about you must be;
• Used lawfully, fairly and in a transparent way.
• Collected only for valid purposes as explained to you.
• Kept only as long as necessary for the purposes we have told you about.
• Kept securely.
Information We Hold
• Contact details.
• Information relating to regular service we provide.
How Your Personal Data Is Collected?
We collect your personal information directly from you. If you are introduced to us by an intermediary we will obtain some personal information from them when they introduce you to us. We may also obtain your information from publicly available directories and credit reference agencies.
We will only retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes it was collected for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
How We Use Your Information
We only use your personal information when the law allows us to do so. We are required to explain what legal grounds justify our processing of your personal information. There may be several grounds for the use of your information. The legal grounds that are relevant to us include;
• Where we consider it is appropriate for us to do so, for the legitimate interest of our business operations.
• For compliance with laws that apply to us.
• For establishment, defence and enforcement of our legal rights.
• To share with law enforcement bodies, governmental and regulatory bodies, such as HMRC.
We have appropriate security measures to prevent your personal information from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way. In addition, we limit access to those employees who have a business need to know.
Your Rights In Connection With Data Privacy
Under certain circumstances, the law grants you specific rights. These are summarised below. Please note that your rights may be limited and subject to restrictions in certain situations.
• The right to be informed about the processing of your personal information.
• The right to request access to your personal information and to obtain information about how we process it.
• The right to request correction of the personal information that we hold.
• The right to request erasure of your personal information (the “right to be forgotten”).
• The right to move, copy or transfer your personal information (“data portability”).
• The right to withdraw consent. Where you may have provided your consent previously.
• The right to make a complaint at any time to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues.
We reserve the right to update this privacy notice at any time. We may also notify you in other ways from time to time about the processing of your personal information.
This policy was last updated;
15th May 2019.